Tuesday, January 15, 2013

out to work today -

Today, I must go to the office.
Alex will sleep, leaving him egg and mackerel for breakfast.  Not my choice, but the Kit is circling.

Nancy will come to clean this afternoon, then Loraine across the street will be sure he is in and comfy when she leaves.  I have left some Ensure and kids meals for them to give Alex. It is a guessing game what he will be hungry for - and when.

I would leave, but right now he is sitting on the back hill. Just sitting.  It is 27 degrees outside and I want to be sure he is in before I leave, but don't want to rush him. If it were warmer and 4 months ago, I would have let him stay out until Nancy got here. Not so much anymore...

I called Libbye last night to ask if incontinence would be part of this process. I had "found" some areas not quite dry.  Then I remembered I had given him a butt washing. Of course he was wet. She still said yes.  This morning, he was waiting for me to finish dressing and laying on the sheets I had stripped from the bed. There were wet spots when he got up. Confirmed, he is leaking a bit.

I think he is done with his survey. Almost.  Woops, he saw me, here he comes. :)

Off I go!