Friday, January 18, 2008

2000 Passat GLX wagon for sale



The surgery on my ankle is over, the cast is on (large and purple). Time to move forward ............ and that means selling our old Passat so we can drive the new one, when I can drive again.

6 cyl, front wheel drive. 104,800 miles Candy white, grey leather interior with wood accents new brakes after 100,000 miles Great car - kept in garage. Some of my favorite features? the heated leather seats (the ahhhhh factor this time of year), rain sensing wipers (goes faster when rain does! really! and never starts in a car wash - mystery to me!), trip computer (yes, I am a geek), climatronic heat control (set it at 68 or -- and forget it), Monsoon sound system w CD player, front wheel drive, moon/sun roof that also just cracks open for a bit of air, two 12 volt power access in back of wagon, 60/40 fold down back seats. Tires from Tire Discounter w warranty and free rotation for life of car. Oil changes necessary only each 5000 miles. Hwy mileage 27, city 24. Trailer hitch.

Contact me at memphispups@yahoo.com if interested.