Tuesday, February 25, 2014

80 Metal Keepsake Bracelets sold to support the Tufts Gastric Cancer study!!


In memory of Alex and to support blood donation for the Cancer Study at the 2014 ABTC National in April, I sold Keepsake bracelets from December to end of January.
Just finished what is probably the last bracelet tonight.  My goal was 30-40, we sold a total of 80!!! I am blown away!
Many thanks to friends old and new that supported this endeavor.  This was a bittersweet task and I met many new folks and their friends.

These funds will support the Gastric Cancer Study at Tufts - outlined on ABTC.org.
Dr. Elizabeth McNiel, managing that study, will join us in Huron, Ohio to speak to the members and take samples of dogs over 8 years old.

I cannot tell you how thankful I am for all your support for this study!
Bless you all!