Sunday, May 15, 2005

It has been a busy-while since my last post. The grass is greening and I have had to mow 3-4 times already. Spring in Cinti goes from March cold to mowing every 5 days. LOL My neighbor and I took "the boys" to the park this morning. It is becoming more obvious that Carlos is getting older in his hips. He is 8 years old now. He is running hard, quitting early, ready to go back to the car long before the rest of them. I have always fed him Nature's Recipe Lamb and Rice and they have all been very happy with it - and me. Our next trip, we will buy the Joint and Hip formula. The vet told me last month to give him glucosomine and chondroiton and now I think it is time to also add within his food. He is my first dog - of my own - as an adult - and he has taught me much. It is chilly today, but sunny. A good day for doing most anything. Give your pup a hug and enjoy it!